Consultation & Technical Assistance
Consultation services designed around individual needs and informed by research and practice.
It can be difficult for youth service providers to continue to meet the demands of their communities in today’s rapidly evolving environment. In a time with policy changes and funding challenges, it is still a priority to deliver effective services to youth and families.
Youth Collaboratory works diligently to know the ins-and-outs of what it takes to operate a highly effective youth-service organization so you don’t have to. Lean on over 50 years of practice-informed experience through the following consultation services:
Youth Collaboratory works with public and private funders and local organizations through the U.S. to implement program models known to positively impact youth and young adults. We design, evaluate, and replicate program models that are informed by research and rooted in direct practice. Currently we are focused on:
- Coordinated community responses to youth and young adult homelessness
- Preventing and addressing relationship violence, sexual exploitation, and trafficking of youth
- Supporting opportunities for young people to build community with family, peers, and others to enhance their assets, explore their strengths, and develop lasting connections
Cultivating a strong base of evidence is key for strengthening outcomes for youth. We help organizations collect, aggregate and translate this data into actionable information at the local, state and national level. We are currently building a base of evidence related to:
- The most effective way to provide services to youth experiencing homelessness
- What and how to measure outcomes in the four core outcome areas for youth experiencing homelessness
- How to design, implement, and maintain a coordinated community response to youth homelessness
Convening + Connecting
Youth Collaboratory has a strong history of strategically designing and facilitating groups of regional and national partners that create nationwide impact. We are experts at connecting providers, institutions, funders, and advocates to share evidence-based knowledge, unearth innovation, foster collaboration, and develop replicable solutions across multiple disciplines and programs. Our convening + connecting services have improved outcomes for youth across the country:
To request more information on our consultation and technical assistance services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.